[teacherartexchange] Photo Silk Screen moire pattern question

---------

From: Lee Schultz (lschultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 11:38:58 PDT

I am assisting students in a photo silk screen We scan the photo and then
copy it onto inkjet transparency film. The transparency does not appear
to have a moire pattern but when we expose the transparency on the photo
sensitive silk screen, a moire appears and show up on the resulting print.
 Any advise would be very welcome.

Lee Schultz
Art Department
Waupaca High School