[teacherartexchange] Lesson Plan - Pre-Columbian Ceramics - Zoomorphic Tripod Vessels

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 06:53:59 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Maria Lengauer sent me some wonderful images of tripod vessels made by
her ninth grade students. Here is a lesson plan that has the "gist" of
how she did this unit:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Maria-tripod.htm

If Maria gives me some tips/pointers I will add them.

This lesson could be done with middle school and high school school.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/