Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] resources

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 12:34:04 PDT

Pam, I think this all sounds great. Carry on!!

>>> 05/01/2005 9:37:44 AM >>>
Thanks to all who have sent comments about the potential for my art ed

students creating art-based units of study and making those resources
accessible online. I am in the process of re-tooling two courses and
grant proposals to underwrite some of the more expensive components of
revised courses (e.g., creating a site for posting and maintaining the

site). Your responses will help in the justification of the funds.

I will keep you all apprised of the progress and with any luck we will
the first units of study posted at the end of the fall semester.

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020

For art teaching resources and professional development