Re: [teacherartexchange] resources

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 12:34:04 PDT

Pam, I think this all sounds great. Carry on!!

>>> pgstephens@npgcable.com 05/01/2005 9:37:44 AM >>>
Thanks to all who have sent comments about the potential for my art ed

students creating art-based units of study and making those resources
accessible online. I am in the process of re-tooling two courses and
writing
grant proposals to underwrite some of the more expensive components of
the
revised courses (e.g., creating a site for posting and maintaining the

site). Your responses will help in the justification of the funds.

I will keep you all apprised of the progress and with any luck we will
have
the first units of study posted at the end of the fall semester.

Pam

=============================
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm

For art teaching resources and professional development
www.ArtResourcesforTeachers.com