Re: [teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 07:48:33 PDT

Lia,

I would love to mentor an Art Ed student online if you are still in need.

I have been teaching Visual Art for 12 years. Four years of my experience
are in a private Catholic school setting teaching grades K-8. I have been
at a large public Jr. High (grades 7-8) for the past 8 years.

Just let me know!

Melissa Speelman
Sycamore Jr. High
Cincinnati, OH