[teacherartexchange] Woody's Watercolors

---------

From: Barbara Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 06:25:44 PDT

I saw Woody Duncan's watercolor exhibition in Kansas City yesterday, and it was great! An affirmation that seeing art in person is a real treat and that photos don't do justice to the pieces. I'll be encouraging my students to go to galleries/museums more than I have in the past, and seeing more myself.

Barb Reser