RE: [teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 04:53:16 PDT

Hi Lia,

I, too would be glad to email mentor, if you are still needing folks. I
have taught art, Elementary thru high school, at various times in my 12
years of teaching. Not included in those 12 years are 5 years of
managing a Kids' Day Out program, as well as 2 yrs teaching art in a
night school setting. I have been teaching 1st - 5th grade for the last
5 years at a private school.

Jan