Re:[teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 14:15:42 PDT

The list so far.... If I missed anyone let me know. If anyone else
wants on the list ...let me know. I will contact you folks in
August...and if you still want to do this...it will be great! If
something comes up...that is fine also. I apprecicate the great
response.....

Maggie Tucker
Missy Fortenberry, Arkansas
Jerry Hollingsworth