Re: [teacherartexchange] a request for teacher email mentors....

---------

From: lia johnson (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 11:03:21 PDT

Thanks...Breanne! I added you to my list and could still use a few
more folks. Just for the record. I believe we all have things to
contribute to each other. I really don't believe in experts.
Experience is wonderful...and valuable...but it also can be limiting.
 Sometimes...those of us more experienced can leave doors unopened
because in the past these didn't work, or be unwilling to try new ways
etc. Even at our best we can forget how it was when we started
out....and for many of us...things have changed since we started out.
On the other hand we have a bigger warehouse of experiences to draw
from. Often I think I learn more from my students than they learn
from me. Oh...yes! All levels of practictioners are welcome. It is
what I think makes for rich learning. lia