Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] resources

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 09:37:44 PDT

Thanks to all who have sent comments about the potential for my art ed
students creating art-based units of study and making those resources
accessible online. I am in the process of re-tooling two courses and writing
grant proposals to underwrite some of the more expensive components of the
revised courses (e.g., creating a site for posting and maintaining the
site). Your responses will help in the justification of the funds.

I will keep you all apprised of the progress and with any luck we will have
the first units of study posted at the end of the fall semester.

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020

For art teaching resources and professional development

To unsubscribe go to