Re: [teacherartexchange] Online teacher resource question

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 08:19:52 PDT

Hi Pam , and all,
I do think that this would be a resource that pre-service art
educators/currently practicing art educators / art ed professors would be
interested in accessing.
After hearing the description, I want to take the course !
Keep us apprised of your progress,

Thanks for all you do !!!
Christine Besack :)