Re: [teacherartexchange] Styrofoam protective seal?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 08:18:38 PDT

Marcia,

If you don't get responses here, there's a theatre/stage design Google group I've found helpful (sorry, just Google it; I don't have a link for it). Local hardware store might know.

My uninformed guess would be a coat of acrylic medium or very thinned white glue. Is it real Styrofoam--made of tiny pellets--or floral foam, which disintegrates into dust?

Maggie