Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: imovie text

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 12:39:20 PDT

On May 30, 2004, at 4:43 PM, Peggy Woolsey wrote:

> Could any of you who use imovie give me a hand? I can't seem to get
> the "rolling block" to work in the text section. It goes so far and
> then turns into gobbledeygoop It doesn't seem able to accomodate much
> text. I'm sure I've used it before with no problems. I also tried the
> music video text block and that does the same thing. Any suggestions?

iMovie's text is not the greatest though in version 4 it is better.

Both Rolling Block and Music Video can only accommodate a small amount
of text that you paste into the text area when you are in Titles. I
suggest you delete all of the text in those titles by clicking in the
text area and choosing select all from the edit menu and then delete.

When you type in new text see if limiting the amount of text you type
in the title solves the problem.

personal web site -
school web site -

Please send personal e-mail to