Re: Wisconsin painters

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 07:11:23 PDT

I live in Cedarburg and am a member of the guild that sponsors this event,
and ANYONE can get into it. You just go to the Cultural Center during the
specified hours to get your canvas stamped to prove you didn't paint it
ahead of time, and that's it! There are a lot of nice purchase awards
($5,000 grand prize) and you can auction your piece at the end of the event
as well. Is anyone planning on participating?

>Perhaps though that was the problem...in that they misunderstood thinking I
>was trying to develop something that would take away from their annual
>event. So, though I'm known throughout parts of the country for my plein
>air, I've not been able to get into this event.
>
>It happens this year the same weekend I'll be up in Michigan with a group
>of
>painters...but, if you can get into Cedarburg, ...as I said, I heard its
>fun.
>
>Larry Seiler

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!