imovie text

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 13:43:24 PDT

Hi there,
        Could any of you who use imovie give me a hand? I can't seem to get
the "rolling block" to work in the text section. It goes so far and
then turns into gobbledeygoop It doesn't seem able to accomodate much
text. I'm sure I've used it before with no problems. I also tried the
music video text block and that does the same thing. Any suggestions?
        Thank you
        Peggy

---