Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

More Art Dolls! (moveable figures)- Great Fun to make

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 12:34:03 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have a added some more images to my moveable Art
You could make these with kids using tagboard. I used
tooling foil for some and mat board for others.

The award dolls for the IAD Challenges will be like
these (all of these have a home already). I will make
the challenge dolls once the winners have been

Hubby asked me how much I would charge for these --
Well -- right now it takes me too long to make them (I
have no intention to go into the doll selling
business) they are literally worth a "fortune".
I have collaged Chinese Fortunes on the back of them.
Hopefully by the time the winners are announced for
the "Challenges", I will be faster at making these
little darlings.

Lesson plan details to come. If you want some molds to
do thse with your students - email Robin Monville at
Backyard Cards and Gifts.
Round faces I used are about one inch - the face for
the Red Hat Angel is bigger. You could turn this into
a fashion lesson - or cultural lesson.

Enjoy your Memorial Day break!

Judy Decker

Judy Decker