art festival

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 12:15:01 PDT

Our school's art show is being expanded to an arts festival by our
parent group next year with much more in the way of workshops. They
want to offer 4-6 morning workshops in the arts that would draw in more
parent and community support for us. I think this is great. But I
wondered if anyone could recommend a workshop that brings community
together for arts sake.
Thanks in advance.
Beth

---