Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Graphic Design - lessons on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 10:39:55 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Pardon my blank message that was sent...a goof up.

There are several lessons on Incredible Art Department
using Photoshop
From Jane Pawlowski:
From Donna Pauler:

Magazine Cover Design:

I have a shadow box (Cornell lesson) lesson plan on my
site using digital images....and have one I will
photograph soon that gives a 3-D effect to
architecture (or any subject) by printing several
images of the same photograph and layering with foam
core board and/or blocks of wood. I have created a
surreal setting for the one I did.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department