Another Still Life Question

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 12:04:52 PDT

This thread on still life has got me wondering how much time everyone spends on still life drawing. We did one project on still life drawing in my Art I, which was about 2 weeks. I was pleased with the drawings turned in but the students acted like it was torture. Should a beginning art I class have lots of still life drawing or drawing from observation?

Blessings,
Joe Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---