Part Time HS Art Position

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 11:04:01 PDT

We may be looking for a part time HS art teacher - 3 classes - 2D Foundation class, 2 sections and 1 section of a 3D Foundations class.

We are a private Catholic HS 15 minutes north of Nashville, TN. Wonderful support for the arts!

They will be making a decision about offering the class in the next 2 weeks.

Please email me privately if you are interested. komandv@yahoo.com
~^~
Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~