RE: Help, help, need fast dry

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 05:40:29 PDT

Sidnie, this is great info. I'll have to check our our kiln to see if I can alter the rate of temp. increase as you mentioned. To date, I simply punch in the numbers for rate of increase for the complete firing. Do you heat it for the 2 steps with 2 separate firings? That is, after the heating by 50 degrees an hour till 200 degrees, do you turn the kiln off and reset the kiln for the actual firing?
Jan