RE: Graphic Design

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 15:16:30 PDT

San D, I teach an Art Technology class to 8th grade, we are going into curriculum year review and I'm thinking that besides writing what art standards our program hits, also put in what vocational standards the program hits. The guy head of our vocational education told me if I did, I would be open for vocational funding along with my art funding. Something to think about.
Bergie
Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools