Graphic Design

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 13:52:34 PDT

Hi all
  I know this is a bad time to ask, but perhaps during the summer, when
there's some down time,...I have a request. I will be scrambling to write a
graphic design curriculum for high school this summer. Long story short, our
district has decided to put in a vocational/technology component into
graduation requirements (for 2 years from now) and I would like to include
the art department electives as a choice. If you have a graphic design class
in your school district, I would LOVE to see the curriculum. I will pay for
postage. As an aside, I was yearbook adviser for many years and am 'fluent'
in PageMaker, and I also worked as a commercial design artist many years
ago, so I have 'background' to work with. I am also collaborating with our
newest art teacher (who was my student 6 years ago). We want to be ahead of
the game and work up a comprehensive presentation to the Board of Education
describing the curriculum

   Please email me privately if you can help.

   Thanks.

   San D

---