Middle School Art Teacher Position in Atlanta, GA

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 22:57:27 PDT

There is a Middle School art teacher position opening at an independent
school in the Northwest suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, where I teach. I
don't know all of the particulars about the opening, but if interested
e-mail me and I will put you in touch with the principal who is
interviewing for this position.

Judie Jacobs

---