Re: Project times - attachments ??????

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 06:30:29 PDT

Thanks for the compliment, Woody.

Woody is right. I don't open any attachments unless I am expecting
them. The people who get their entertainment messing up the technology
are always coming up with something new and it would be just my luck to
be the first one caught in a new web! I feel less vulnerable with a
MAC but only a little less!

Sharon ~ NJ

On Thursday, May 27, 2004, at 08:24 AM, Woody Duncan wrote:
> Sharon Henneborn wrote:
>
>> Ellen, I know it said that there are 3 attachments on my last post
>> but I didn't attach anything. I don't know what's up with that!
> Sharon is a beautiful and trustful person, but as for attachments I'd
> urge everyone to be
> careful. There are people out there with lots of time on there hands
> who enjoy messing
> with this new technology. Please take the time to contact anyone you
> get an attachment
> from and ask if they really sent one. It's best to be careful and
> verify before you open any
> attachments. I trust Sharon, but It's best to check first.
> Woody in KC

---