Re: Project times - attachments ??????

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 05:24:47 PDT

Sharon Henneborn wrote:

> Ellen, I know it said that there are 3 attachments on my last post but
> I didn't attach anything. I don't know what's up with that!
>
> Follow up the resume with a call real soon! Like Thursday!
>
> Good luck!

Sharon is a beautiful and trustful person, but as for attachments I'd
urge everyone to be
careful. There are people out there with lots of time on there hands who
enjoy messing
with this new technology. Please take the time to contact anyone you get
an attachment
from and ask if they really sent one. It's best to be careful and verify
before you open any
attachments. I trust Sharon, but It's best to check first.
                                                       Woody in KC

---