Re: Airbrushing

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 12:01:57 PDT

I also used Paasch (sp?) the single action brush. I had a double
action brush and it was a constant problem to keep it running--too
finicky. The single works great.

I used and still do the Passche h-3 series. This is a single action
that can
be adjusted in mid stream but just not the flow. They are bullet proof
and
will last a good long time. Easy to clean not much clogging (unless
not
cleaned) and they have removable and replaceable parts. The adjustment
parts were
$10-12 just recently and you can use the core forever.

I have friends who are professional illustrators who use this airbrush
and do
so because of it's ease of use, clean up, cost and because it works.
Check
it out and see for your self.

Ken Schwab

Art teacher