Re: Airbrushing

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 21:08:04 PDT

Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:

> I used and still do the Passche h-3 series. This is a single action
> that can be adjusted in mid stream but just not the flow. They are
> bullet proof and will last a good long time. Easy to clean not much
> clogging (unless not cleaned) and they have removable and replaceable
> parts. The adjustment parts were $10-12 just recently and you can use
> the core forever.

I will second Ken's recommendation. These are some pretty tough
airbrushes. I was extremely fortunate one year at NAEA to talk to a
Paasche rep, and mentioned my airbrushes had been stolen. He donated
seven airbrushes--all perfectly workable, just cosmetic blemishes so
they couldn't be sold.

Maggie

---