Re:Airbrushing

---------

From: Grace LaForge (lagrageo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 18:06:43 PDT

Does anyone have experience with airbrushing? I'm looking for
recommendations on maybe a heavier duty brush or a different brand.
(but not Aztec) We've been using Badger 150's for a few years. They
get a real workout at my school and I seem to have to replace parts
often. Any suggestions?

Also - any good videos, books or lesson ideas for airbrushing would be
welcomed. I searched a bit, but don't see much for my Jr. High crowd.
Thanks, Grace

---