RE: Watercolor pencils

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 19:07:00 PDT

Prismacolor, FaberCastell, and Cretacolor are good. There's also Caran
D'Ache , and Derwent. I really love the Faber Castell. The Derwents are
good but harder.I also like the Cretacolor. I use the Cretacolor, Faber
Castell and Derwent in my own work..

Portfolio pencils are a student grade. Very hard, but usable.

Dick Blick has all these selections.

Leslie in Framingham