my website, thanks to Woody

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 08:45:06 PDT

I'm having some email problems and it appeared that my earlier attempt
didn't work so I want to try again, sorry if it is a repeat - but, thanks to
Woody's advice, my website is up and running and much much faster, I have
the rest of the art on, including one of my own, on the bottom of the "about
me" page.

and yes, Judy I don't care what you include or link to,

Betty

---