Re: Watercolor pencils

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 10:54:48 PDT

Do check out the Crayola "Portfolio" Water Soluble Oil Pastels.
They are reasonably priced and of very high quality. They are like
drawing and painting with lipstick. My kids loved them. Since they
dissolve in water you can run a wet brush over them for painterly
effects. They also wash off table tops with ease. Here are some
paintings my 8th graders did a couple of years back:
    http://www.taospaint.com/AdobeLesson.html
                         Try Them, Woody in KC

Ginny Rockwood wrote:

>Which brand of watercolor pencils and watercolor crayons do you recommend.
>Haven't had much luck in the past. Thanks a lot!
>
>Ginny Rockwood
>Brattleboro Area Middle School
>Brattleboro, Vt 05301

---