NYC

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 07:26:51 PDT

Our 17 year old had a Scholastic Silver Portfolio and a gold Key on a Print
- I am taking him to NYC for the awards ceremony and we will be there for 2
full days -
we are staying near MOMA and will go there - any other advice for us? Where
to go - how to get there? Can't believe longgggggg ago I used to go in on
the weekends during high school - too long ago for me to remember anything -

Ellen

---