See Brenda Robson's Yahoo Photos

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 16:15:05 PDT

Dear ArtsEdnetters,

This is an experiment to see if you can view all of
Brenda's Folders...If this works - Brenda will know to
just send the albums to her self and copy and paste
all of the URLs...If it doesn't work - I will tiny URL
these and try again in a couple of days.

Toucans
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.tok=ph.l8JBB6qfWKrL9&.dir=/a929&.src=ph

Paper weavings - trees
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.tok=phem8JBBpCytjQza&.dir=/8d1a&.src=ph

Mono prints
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.tok=ph9m8JBBt6vNySTd&.dir=/1626&.src=ph

Model Magic – Egyptian “Tut”
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.tok=phcn8JBBZrgbULtq&.dir=/4024&.src=ph

Sphinx – in progress
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.tok=phAo8JBBTwyJ963N&.dir=/68cd&.src=ph

Andy Warhol prints – and one unpainted model magic
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bruthrobson/album?.tok=phfo8JBBzRaYsajB&.dir=/Warhol+portraits-stage+1+Egyptian+art&.src=ph

All of the URLs worked for me - that is how I got the
titles...if they don't click and go - I will "tiny"
them.

Brenda's monoprint lesson will be on IAD in the future
- before school starts in the fall.

Brenda - I am saving one Tut for the lesson idea page
for Egypt. Someday I may put one online.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker