Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

See Brenda Robson's Yahoo Photos

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 16:15:05 PDT

Dear ArtsEdnetters,

This is an experiment to see if you can view all of
Brenda's Folders...If this works - Brenda will know to
just send the albums to her self and copy and paste
all of the URLs...If it doesn't work - I will tiny URL
these and try again in a couple of days.

Paper weavings - trees

Mono prints

Model Magic – Egyptian “Tut”

Sphinx – in progress

Andy Warhol prints – and one unpainted model magic

All of the URLs worked for me - that is how I got the
titles...if they don't click and go - I will "tiny"

Brenda's monoprint lesson will be on IAD in the future
- before school starts in the fall.

Brenda - I am saving one Tut for the lesson idea page
for Egypt. Someday I may put one online.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?