RE: Grommets

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 10:34:05 PDT

I have put grommets into rives bfk drawing/printmaking paper to hang it and
it works fine...they were just standard grommets that I bought at a craft
store...they were the 1/2 grommets I believe...and it ended up being part of
the look of the art piece for sure...but, putting them into paper works
fine...I would think that it would work well for foam core too...except that
the foam in the foam core is not as solid as paper can be...