Article on Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 06:02:48 PDT

This article was in the Travel section of this mornings edition
of the Kansas City Star.
                                Woody in KC

"The tao of Taos" TAOS, N.M. Fifteen years ago, when I first visited Taos,
there was exactly one place to find a great bottle of wine.
The full article will be available on the Web for a limited time:
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/living/travel/8708134.htm
(c) 2004 Kansas City Star and wire service sources. All Rights Reserved.

---