Adrian's Surgery and the Triplets

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 04:34:02 PDT

Adrian, our one month old great grandson, is in the hospital recovering from
surgery. http://www.taospaint.com/Mader/Family.html He is a the KU med
center. He could not hold formual down and they discovered a blockage in his
stomach. The prognosis is good but Tam, his mom, is staying with him round
the clock. We took care of the triplets so Shari could be there to
support her
daughter. We got to read to the triplets and introduce them to Frani's
new fish
named Blue. http://www.taospaint.com/Blue/Fish.html The page I posted has
three 30 second movies on it. I exceeded the space I'm allotted for my
web site
so I had to dump some older material. Tiff's broken arm doesn't seem to slow
her down much. http://www.taospaint.com/Poor/Tiffanie.html

Thanks to friends out there on the internet, I've solved the problems of
importing
my little AVI format movies to my laptop. If you have Quicktime or Windows
Media PLayer they should play fine. If you are on dialup they will take
forever
to load (5.8 meg each). I still can't find out why the backgrounds I
load don't
show. This Netscape 7.1 is different from the 4.74 I used to use.

I hope the end of school is going well for everyone still in the
classroom. I used
to have Taos as my goal every year. Now I still have Taos, but I can get
so much
more done before it gets here.
    http://www.taospaint.com/Taos2003Web/Taos2003Web.html

School gets out in Kansas City on June 4th. It's already HOT and MUGGY
in KC.
It has rained a lot this year. Frani cuts the grass every 4 to 5 days
now. It will be nice
to be it the high moutain air of New Mexico soon. The house in
Albuquerque is
moving alond very slowly. Luckily we have a 5.25 interest rate locked in.
Try to stay cool wherever you are and keep our recovering great grandson
in your
thoughts. And if you get too much mail from me just hit the delete key.
That's what
it's on the keyboard for.
                                           Woody in KC (for now)

---