Natchez Trace?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 10:31:21 PDT

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Hillmer, Jan
        Sent: Sat 5/22/2004 1:27 PM
        To: artsednet@lists.getty.edu

        Subject: Natchez Trace?

        I can't remember who was going to travel the Natchez Trace this summer, but I promised this info. There are beautiful, haunting ruins of an old plantation near Bruinsburg, outside of Port Gibson. You travel on back roads to get there. Here's one of many sites that talk a little about it. http://home.olemiss.edu/~kcozart/ruins.html
        Hope you get to see it .
        Jan

آy˫+.n+ǝZf/v{.n+zwZnV隊[h{ǝM_l/