End of Year Thanks

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 05:34:30 PDT

Wow! My first year of school ended yesterday and I am trying to take it all
in. I want to say thank you to everyone on this board for helping me
complete this year successfully. Being able to communicate with other art
teachers has been invaluable, whether I was actively posting or following
discussions or reading the archives this board. This has broadened my
perspective and helped me to plan and solve problems. The sharing that
occurs here is incredible.

Dale in Tn

---