Grommets

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 05:15:15 PDT

I have a large foam core board to display (about 30 x 40 ") which I
would like to display by hanging. It would seem some large (1/2" or so)
grommets along the top edge would work. I wondered if anyone has put
grommets into their work. If so, what products do you recommend? I have
seen grommets like this in canvas banners. I would love to acquire just
one more way of installing art. It has always been sort of my nemesis.
Thanks so much.
Beth

---