RE: -The Creative Process

---------

lava5000_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 20:51:04 PDT

Thank you Judy- I have forwarded the information to everyone else in my task force. I too think that creativity is more than just fluency, flexibility, originality, and elaboration. The book that you suggested seems like a good one to buy to have in my collection. Thanks again.

Lauren McGreal

Las Vegas, NV