Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: student evaluate teacher?

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 17:00:40 PDT

I teach high school too and I usually ask the kids to
write me a few sentences during their final exam time.
I ask them to tell me what their favorite project was
and why and what they disliked about the class. I also
ask them to tell me what could make the class better.
Usually they tell me things like "no more art
history!" However, sometimes I gain a lot of insight
when I read the "whys." in their answers. - mikel
--- Joe Cox <> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had ever had their
> students evaluated the you and your class? I

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Domains Claim yours for only $14.70/year