student evaluate teacher?

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 16:23:21 PDT

I was wondering if anyone had ever had their students evaluated the you and your class? I over heard a student talking about teaching ceramic someday, and I quote "I could make this class super fun." And I got to thinking was it not fun enough for him? Did he not enjoy the class? I didn't take it personally, but it got me thinking about having the students evaluate the class and me. I have thought about doing this in the past but never did. Any suggestions?

Blessings,
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---