Re: New Digital Camera

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 08:55:19 PDT

Jan,
    I just love my Canon G2, but there are so many new cameras out each year
that it's hard to keep up. My suggestion is that you go on the web and
look them
over first. Then, go to a brick and morter store and handel the one's
you are
considering. You might go back to the web to buy once you make a decision.
Here is a place, on the web, to start looking for models and features:
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html
                            Happy Shopping, Woody in KC
If I were shopping today, I'd look at the SLR Canon Digital Rebel (under
$1000)
because it will take the lenses I have for the real SRL Canon Rebel I
own but
don't use since I went digital.
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/300d.html
But, I've got to buy a new house first, maybe next year.

Hillmer, Jan wrote:

> I just got some school $ to get a new Digital Camera. Any suggestions
> pro or con?
> Jan
> ---
> leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu