RE: Red Grooms Lesson Ideas-THANKS!

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 08:02:08 PDT

Wow! Please show us this when your kids finish! It sounds doable and wonderful! sounds like your idea of foil under paper mache would work- maybe use white glue or white glue mixed with a little water. Be sure the kids keep their sculpture balanced (or the wood large). Paint w/ acrylics (include gold) and then clear glaze or spray to heighten the shine!

Jan