Re: oops geocities site url

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 07:17:43 PDT

Betty,
    This is the message I get when I click on most of the links
on your site:
Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying
to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area
<http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/geo/> for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://www.geocities.com/aunthoppy/colorwheels.html
                                                    Woody in KC

Betty Bowen wrote:

>sorry, the 6th grader's yearbooks showed up just as I was finishing!!!
>
>http://www.geocities.com/aunthoppy/index
>
>Betty

---