Re: oops geocities site url

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 07:11:14 PDT

Betty,
    I see you are starting on a web site.
The 1st page I pulled up had only three images
that showed. I downloaded one. It was at 120 dpi.
It's best to use 72 dpi for images on web pages.
Are you scanning the art ? You can convert the pics
to 72 dpi in most image editing programs. Good luck,
It's a real learning experience creating a web site.
                                           Woody in KC

Betty Bowen wrote:

>sorry, the 6th grader's yearbooks showed up just as I was finishing!!!
>
>http://www.geocities.com/aunthoppy/index
>
>Betty

---