student art website finally

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 06:11:01 PDT

Ok guys, I finally have a little geocities site with student art on it. I am
still adding the woven bag photos and the handprint color wheels.

I am especially proud of how the "cubist" drawings turned out, and I really
like the collage color wheels. Oh, and I think the still lifes with apples
are very good for the age level, and I'll be adding more of those.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome - it is still in progress of course!
Betty in OK

---