RE: summer programs for art teachers: Christa and Myriam

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (Myriam.Ramos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 05:49:25 PDT

I remember Kara Walker and Fernando Pujols. Their presentations were great.
It was the teachers who were really bad. You know the type. Those Fine Arts
professors in College who don't know the first thing about education?

The sharing among peers is also invaluable. It's like when you go to a
National conference and you learn more from other teachers over coffee than
from many of the presentations.