Spanish/Art University Classes

---------

From: Michelle Kee (m1kee2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 23:43:59 PDT

Yikes, I have to do 3 credits of Spanish for my ESL endorsement. Does
anyone know of a class in Mexico that offers Art lessons which doubles as
both Spanish and Art? That would be my ideal way of learning the language.
I have SPA 101, need the equivalent of SPA 503.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page FREE