days left

---------

From: LINDA KIELING (kielingl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 16:20:52 PDT

Maggie you mentioned two and half days to go with 8th graders....good
for you and enjoy your summer...we still have 4 more weeks of
school!!!!

Thanks for all the suggestions. Two and a half more days; the eighth
grade boys are being such jerks, and they know there's nothing much I
can do about it. Friday is a half day of school for the students, who

will be participating in various activities like organized games and an

art class with me. We'll be making concertina books and simple paper
frames and boxes--no paint, no glue, no glitter!

Maggie

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---